Let me know how I can help you
ofensas namoro Before coaching begins, please review the below guidelines established to facilitate our work together.
casino royale online india barelegged If you find the 13 points below to be agreeable, please complete the contact form or call my business line at 920-839-9900 and we can schedule a meeting time. I look forward to working with you to help achieve the goals which motivated you to find me.
http://ctmmpr.com/4323-cs31214-online-casino-australia-forum.html 1. If you are under the care of another psychotherapist or told that you need to be under a doctor’s care for the treatment of a major mental illness, you must agree to discuss our working together with your care provider and inform me of this. Coaching is not a substitute for your physician or therapist.
2. Our work together is strictly confidential. However, by law, I must break this confidentiality if I feel you are a danger to yourself or someone else. If a court subpoenas your files, I am obligated by law to provide them, although I will keep as much of them confidential as possible. Additionally, I am obligated by law to report abuse of a child.
3. You are responsible for locating the psychological emergency service providers in your area and will need to commit to calling on them in the event of a mental health emergency.
4. In order to avoid paying for missed sessions, scheduled sessions require a 24-hour notice for cancellation.
5. You may want to email me between sessions to share successes or difficulties. I will make every attempt to respond within 48 hours with a brief reply. Emails run the risk of a breach in confidentiality if your computer is shared or public.
6. Occasionally, since we are working on the phone, unforeseeable circumstances like a winter blizzard may knock out phone and internet lines. In that rare case, I will make every effort to provide you the service you had scheduled in the timeliest manner.
7. Sessions are 50 minutes long. I will make every attempt to begin coaching sessions on time and appreciate your cooperation in ending them on time. Longer sessions are an option and can be discussed.
8. The fee charged for a 50 minute session is $115.00.
9. Session payments are made through personal check before the time of service and mailed to me, or at the time of service utilizing ProPay. ProPay is a reputable and secure system I contract with which allows me to call in your credit card number while we are on the phone together. This will take approximately 2 minutes at the beginning of our session.
10. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Jody Jessup, RD, MS, LPC, NCC and d10.afb.myftpupload.com, from and against any claims, actions, demands, liabilities or settlements resulting from any violation by you of these conditions of use.
11. Jody Jessup reserves the right to change the terms agreed upon in this document and will provide you with notice of any such changes.
12. Your signature will be required for me to disclose information, written or oral, to another care provider should the need arise. Exceptions to permission are detailed in #2 above.
13. Both you and I reserve the right to discontinue working together if we choose.
I look forward to the privilege of working together. I will ask that you print this page, provide a signature and date and mail it to me before we begin.